Do Breathe - Calm your mind. Find focus. Get stuff doneRegular price £9.00
When you get the right balance in life you can do amazing things: create, perform, lead a team, build a great company, raise a family. But so often the scales tip and we feel overwhelmed and stressed.
From the Do Books series, Do breathe will help you calm your mind, find focus and get stuff done.
Written by Michael Townsend Williams, an adman turned yoga teacher and mindfulness coach, this book explores the idea of ‘welldoing’ – leading a busy and productive life, but not at the expense of our health and wellbeing. And key to this? Our breath.
The crucial link between mind and body, our breath reflects what we’re dealing with at any given moment. It tells us when we’re out of our depth.
With simple breathing exercises and elements from yoga, meditation and mindfulness, Do Breathe will help you to:
- Reduce stress and increase productivity
- Improve focus and work flow
- Cultivate new good habits and drop the bad
- Build courage and resilience
- Simple breathing techniques for instant calm, improved productivity and long-term wellbeing
- Author is co-creator of iPhone app BreathSync and a Lululemon ambassador
- B&W photography throughout