Do Improvise – Less push. More pause. Better results. A new approach to work (and life)Regular price £9.00
Everyday we deal with the unplanned and the unexpected - from a broken toaster to losing (or gaining) a major client. Our natural ability to improvise gets us through. But we feel as if we’re winging it, rather than acting with courage and conviction.
From the Do Books series, Improvise written by Robert Poynton teaches an acclaimed method to some of the world’s biggest brands and companies. Improvisational skills that an actor might use on stage are honed and applied to the everyday business of work and life. The end result is a new approach that embraces change as a natural process and has creativity and innovation at its heart.
With killer games to put the theory into practice, Do Improvise will help you:
- Become more productive without trying harder
- Overcome creative blocks and generate new ideas
- Respond fluently to circumstances beyond your control
- Inspire and motivate others
Not sure what to do next? Improvise.
- How using basic improv skills in business will radically improve your performance
- Simple quick-to-learn method used by global brands such as Nike, Orange and Disney
- Ideal for directors, managers and employees who value innovation and agile thinking
- Includes killer games to put theory into practice