Do Story – How to tell your story so the world listensRegular price £9.00
'The universe is made of stories, not atoms.' - Muriel Rukeyser
Today’s world wants to know you and the real story behind why you do what you do.
Whether you have a product to sell, a company mission to share or an audience to entertain, people are far more likely to engage and connect if you deliver a well-crafted story with an emotional core.
From the Do Books series, written by Bobette Buster, a story consultant to major studios including Pixar, Disney and Sony Animation, Do Story teaches the art of telling powerful and engaging stories. With profiles of activists, leaders and visionaries, Buster shares a variety of styles and subjects to demonstrate her Ten Principles of Storytelling. Find out:
- How to source, structure and shape your story
- The power of the 'gleaming detail'
- Why an emotional connection is key
- Newly updated and expanded for 2018 with new chapters on Steve Jobs and Yvon Chouinard
- Learn the 10 Principles of Storytelling that will take your story from good to great
- Bobette's first book, condensing two decades of storytelling expertise
- Practical exercises to help you start writing your story.